HEAppE middleware has been used in a crisis decision support system Floreon+ for What-If analysis workflow utilising HPC clusters.
Floreon+ is a decision support system for the crisis management domain which is monitoring:
- Floods – current hydrologic situation and flood prediction.
- Traffic – traffic monitoring and modelling.
- Pollution – monitoring and modelling the spread of hazardous substances.
- Mobility – monitoring the mobility of the population.
- Landslides – tracking the movements of elevation points.
HEAppE middleware solution:
- running computationally demanding user-defined What-If analyses on HPC.
More info about the Floreon+ system: https://floreon.eu